Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Get Organized!

I'd like to thank everyone for visiting my blog I'm just getting started so be sure to add me to your favorites and check back with me. I plan on updating every 1 to 2 days or more if needed.
On to todays blog which deals with organizaztion.

Many of you have been to webpages with a little bar that says "del.icio.us" and wondered what the heck that was. Well I'm here to tell you it's a great web site that lets you not only store all of your favorite sites online so you can access them from any PC, but it also lets you share your favorite websites with everyone! I've started my own favorites list of sites dedicated to making money online. It's small now but will grow as time goes on. This is a great free resource and I encourage everyone to use it. You can add my favorites to your del.icio.us account by clicking the link in the lower right hand corner of the blog.

No comments: