Monday, December 4, 2006

My first blog!

Hello everyone, I'd like to welcome you to my first blog. I hope you'll check back with me often as I will be doing regular updates. Also I'm always looking for more ways to make money both on and offline. Make sure you post all of your questions and comments I'd love to have an active discussion.

I'll start my blog by mentioning a way to make money and a way to save money.
First, my new favorite site that I've just discovered is called www.mylot.com. If you've ever used Yahoo Answers then this site is for you. You can not only post answers and questions but you get to join in more active discussions then when using Yahoo Answers. The best part about the site is they pay you! Yep, that's right you get paid for posting topics and replying to topics, you can't beat that! Go check it out.

Now for the way to save money, it's almost as good as making money! This has the added bonus of sticking it to the man! Most of you have probably heard of VOIP. If not you've probably heard of Vonage or at least seen the commercials(woo ooh woo ooh ooh). Anyways when I moved to my home I needed to set up phone service, I did like any tax paying American and called the local phone company. I wanted some features, unlimited local calling, caller id, and call waiting, after about 20 minutes on the phone with the rep they told me it was going to be over $40 per month for local phone service! I thought that was nuts, I did some digging and went to Vonage. Vonage was great but knew I could do better. I finally found www.Broadvoice.com. If you call international this is the service for you. $19 a month means unlimited calling in the U.S. and a bunch of Western European countries, you can't beat that. Everyone knows I'm all about saving the most money. I use the $9.95 per month plan for free in state calling (which is all I do). I pay $9.95 a month and have every feature you can think of including voicemail! Anyways sorry for the long post, believe me I won't be as lengthy every time. I hope you come back to visit often and be sure to post comments if you have any questions or information to provide.
Thanks!
h4b1t

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! You've got a good start there. Mine's at makebigmoneyonline.blog.com if you'd like to check it out.